The Raven Trust supports the development of eye care services at mission hospitals in northern Malawi.
John has returned to Malawi for six weeks. His main tasks while he is there will be to
- complete renovation and refurbishment at Mlowe Clinic including the water suuply
- complete and check the water and waste water survey at Ekwendeni hospital
- visit Ekwendeni Blind School to assess progress on the problems there and plan future projects
- get an update from our shipping agent in Malawi of how the new government taxes will affect cost of sending our containers
- talk to the people on the ground in Malawi to assess how appropriate goods in containers are and assess needs